All MVAC providers and have received the Covid-19 Vaccine.
Our COVID-19 Safety Precautions
To Our MVAC friends and family
Now more than ever, the safety of our patients, community and staff is our top priority. Our MVAC staff is fully trained in Covid-19 screening, safety precautions and sterilization techniques. We are committed to our patients and referring providers to provide a safe and clean facility you can trust. We have implemented thorough and precise cleaning procedures to be able to care for you and your family’s vein and aesthetic needs.
Our facility is thoroughly cleaned and safety is a top priority
- The entire office undergoes a deep cleaning regularly
- Exam rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected after each patient, including exam tables, counters, and areas of patient contact.
- We are maintaining CDC and the state of CT guidelines. All staff & patients are required to wear appropriate face masks. Patients without an acceptable mask will be provided one.
Our changes ensure no contact with other patients
- When you arrive at Middletown Vein & Aesthetic Center, please call our office from your car.
- You will be instructed when to enter where a member of our staff will greet you at the open office door and your temperature will be taken and Purell hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You will be taken directly into your private exam room.
- We have staggered patients to avoid congestion or overlap to reduce any exposure.
- Please do not bring additional family members with you to your visit as we are trying to reduce traffic in the office. Exceptions will be made when necessary.
- Middletown Vein & Aesthetic Center is committed to your health and safety and wants to provide you with all of your vein and aesthetic needs.
We also thank you for your careful consideration of others during this time.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us at 860-638-0050